Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #312
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I never called you a jock sniffer, EVER. When I used the term jocksniffer it was in regards to certain VY fans who thinks he walks on water and was referring to the people here in Austin. I tried to explain that to you. You have for the most part been objective about VY, I know you respect his game and I complimented you on that. As far as axe to grind, nope not at all. Not with anyone.
But he does!!! He does!!!!

I've supported Mario from the beginning BUT, he has deserved criticism and harsh criticism - at times. He played well at the beginning of the season, and has played well the last couple of games. In between those games he disappeared for a little while.