Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #308
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I donno why you would lump me in with pure haters other than the fact that you dog me to your buddies since you are pretty vocal about not liking me (eh, word travels fast). I just post what I see and I don't tell you guys what you want to hear....you don't like that but hey, there isn't any fun in objective observation. I haven't been around much lately but when he has played well I've commented on it. Heck, I got behind the pick early on and was told I wasn't credible...so I stopped posting at HPF. When I post my football observations they are real and I don't sugar coat them and will call a spade a spade. When Mario played poorly early on I said so....but then again, I just comment on what I see and Mario playing well is very important to our sucess. Have you noticed that we lose alot when our top guys don't play well? Mario had a great game and we beat the Bucs last week...two plus two stuff.
My exact quote was we do not get along because of my comment regarding VY fans. In fact I have never cussed you or said anything really hateful. In fact I also said I respect your opinion in regards to a lot of football discussions, but some people when they talk forget to say everything and only ad what they want to cause issues on a board. Not sure whom you have been talking to but all you have to do is ask me and I would be honest.

You have trashed Mario very bad and when Kubiak said he was the most consistant defensive lineman you trashed that comment as well. I never said any of the critism was not deserved, but it was like he was singled out. Weaver has been the worst defensive player on the team but it was all Marios fault, at least that is how it appeared to me.

I stand by my comment about calling those that have bashed him out. Now granted, I guess in hindsight, I should have not lumped you in with true haters and that may have appeared as I was calling you a true hater which I did not mean to do.