Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #306
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

I am sorry I did not put the sarcsm smiley there, I figured the whole parade might be a give away.

Yeas, I know CC picked more than just two guys who did actually play decent and were not total suckage. But my premis still stands that he did more harm than he did good. I will not include anyone but Daniels from the 2006 draft because he was a lame duck GM.

Now one name I noticed people listing is Travis Johnson, he has gotten called a bost more often than I could possibly count and now he is listed as a good player casserly picked? WTF is up with that.

Murphy you listed Faggins? Do you want anyone to take you seriously?