Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #304
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 55500 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
OK so he did manage to pick two guys worth a crap, congratulations out of 5 years of picking plauers you got two right, when do you want your F'n parade down S. Bartel Dr? CC and the screw up draft factory did nothing to help this team move out of expansion mode.

Let's see:

Gaffney
C. Pitts
Fred Weary
DFaggins (6th round)
AJohnson
Dom. Davis (4th round)
DRobinson
Travis Johnson
Mario
D.Ryans
Winston
CSpencer
ODaniels (4th round)
Jerome Mathis (4th round)

those are some good picks off the top of my head. One can criticize Casserly without using hyperbole. It just makes you look ignorant.

Reality is that Casserly had a very successful draft working with a good head coach (Kubiak). However, he and Capers were unable to find any success together- moves like the one for Babin and Buchanan were attempts to get the guy that Capers wanted. Personally, I think their communication and understand of one another was part of the problem. Furthermore, I don't think Casserly comprehended the 3-4 defense.
dalemurphy is offline   Reply With Quote