View Single Post
Old 12-12-2007   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Broncos Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Probably everybody who has a grill. THere's 60 of those suckers! oops!!

WHile you guys are at the grocery store throw a pack of hotdog buns in your basket. I'll bring the rest.

MARCIE!! I've looked all over and all I can find is red and green chips, not bags of solid red anywhere. Maybe I'll pick out all the green one's and keep the red, just in YOUR honor!!!!
I had to ask, because my Weber has been retired... I put it on the PUP list last week, but it showed no signs of making it back... It made it through 5 1/2 seasons, but its done.