Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007   #296
markn
Veteran

Rep Power: 20999 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
OK so he did manage to pick two guys worth a crap, congratulations out of 5 years of picking plauers you got two right, when do you want your F'n parade down S. Bartel Dr? CC and the screw up draft factory did nothing to help this team move out of expansion mode.
Well off the top of my head, Gaffney, Pitts, Weary, White, D Davis, Johnson, Robinson, TJ, Mathis, Williams, Ryans, Daniels, Winston were all reasonable draft picks.

Look, I'm not especially defending Casserly - I'm glad he's gone, I just think people should fess up and admit he got a few right.
markn is offline   Reply With Quote