Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007   #293
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by markn View Post
I don't buy into this "now Mario rocks he must have been a Kubiak pick" nonsense. Casserly was a below average GM, but not every move he made was a disaster and I don't see what's wrong with acknowledging his successes. For every P-Buc and Babin, there's a Johnson and a Robinson. The difference between a good GM and a bad is quite fine, and Rick Smith's success rate so far isn't monumentally better than CC's.

I guess it makes people feel comfortable thinking that every bad thing that happened to the Texans can be blamed on previous management and now that there's a new regime in town everything will be just fine. The world doesn't work that way, there are usually many contributing factors and shades of gray involved. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
OK so he did manage to pick two guys worth a crap, congratulations out of 5 years of picking plauers you got two right, when do you want your F'n parade down S. Bartel Dr? CC and the screw up draft factory did nothing to help this team move out of expansion mode.