Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007   #291
markn
All Pro

Rep Power: 44539 markn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respectedmarkn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

I don't buy into this "now Mario rocks he must have been a Kubiak pick" nonsense. Casserly was a below average GM, but not every move he made was a disaster and I don't see what's wrong with acknowledging his successes. For every P-Buc and Babin, there's a Johnson and a Robinson. The difference between a good GM and a bad is quite fine, and Rick Smith's success rate so far isn't monumentally better than CC's.

I guess it makes people feel comfortable thinking that every bad thing that happened to the Texans can be blamed on previous management and now that there's a new regime in town everything will be just fine. The world doesn't work that way, there are usually many contributing factors and shades of gray involved. But hey, whatever floats your boat.
markn is offline   Reply With Quote