Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007   #287
Runner
Hubcap Diamond

Rep Power: 31690 Runner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respectedRunner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I will give credit where it is due, from what I recall Kubiak himself said daniels was a CC pick, I never heard him say that about any other guys drafted. I do not recall where I saw it at or the link I am sure it was posted on here more than once and maybe that is where I read it, not sure.

Ryans I thought was one of the Assistance. Geez I wish that kind of info could be had, like in baseball. A player is scouted and or signed (especially non-drafted guys) by a certain person it is always listed.
I think I did hear that Casserly recommended Daniels now that you mention it. It must have been in the press - a Kubiak quote.

DeMeco was highly touted by the linebackers coach, Johnny Holland.

I think Kubiak was responsible for pulling the trigger on them though. That's all good - listen to advice and make your decision.