View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Check this Broncos fan out

I have to admit, I thought they'd be a lot more receptive than they are. Steph (TC) offered some tailgating info (ie Blue Crew) and their response was

Quote:
No offense...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick
Greetings.

Generally Texans fans are welcoming to opposing tailgaters as long as they are friendly and well-mannered.
I tailgate in Platinum, and there should be some friendly tailgates set up, particularly the Blue Crew and Raging Bull tailgates. There's good tailgating around the stadium, and the Yellow lot is supposed to be fun too.

I strongly recommend against trying to park in cash lots, and to find a parking pass for one of the lots. Brokers here have them for fairly cheap.

If you don't have a tailgate to go to, but would like a kind invitation, I suggest going to the tailgate forum at TexansTalk.com.

http://texanstalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Very friendly, welcoming folks there and some of the best BBQ you can eat in your life.

You should find me at different places in the tailgates, but primarily with the Lonespot tailgate front row of platinum. Look for the bright yellow pickup truck, and the chick wearing the most red. (It's the battle red game).

I guess I should have titled the thread "Calling all Broncos tailgaters in Houston"

No offense Texans_chick. Its an Orange and Blue thang here. We appreciate your advice though .