View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007   #391
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
Doesn't change anything. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending his play, I think I've made it clear I'm not happy with it. But QBs take time, and he is no exception to that. He's not Peyton or Big Ben, he needs some time.

But if you have watched this team at all you know Fisher and Chow are trying to fit a round peg into a square hole. If they weren't planning on changing the offense to his advantage they shouldn't have picked him.
They didn't want Vince, they wanted Cutler or Leinart....Bud wanted Vince. I think they're realizing that what worked for Vince in college won't work for him in the NFL and are trying to figure out what works.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote