View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007   #391
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Doesn't change anything. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending his play, I think I've made it clear I'm not happy with it. But QBs take time, and he is no exception to that. He's not Peyton or Big Ben, he needs some time.

But if you have watched this team at all you know Fisher and Chow are trying to fit a round peg into a square hole. If they weren't planning on changing the offense to his advantage they shouldn't have picked him.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote