View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007   #384
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81109 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
i have to say that i'm stunned that Young sucks so far. i expected so much better from a WINNER like him. because that's all that matters for college QB's is their ability to win at big schools with blue chip talent all around them.
I honestly believe that his regression this season is Fisher's fault. The club went to 6-2 by playing "Fisherball" and relying on a terrific start from the defense. Problem was that as soon as they needed the offense, Fisherball was all they had, and Fisher has absolutely no clue how to let an offensive co-ordinator actually let his QB loose. For years he corralled Mcnair, and now he's doing it this year with VY. Check out how many carries the Titans have from their RBs then compare it with Eddie's peak seasons. Fisher hasn't adapted at all.

Sigh,
Signed 30 years of this BS Titan/Oiler fan.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote