View Single Post
Old 12-10-2007   #4
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 17 fantasy mock draft

Cool. 3 down, 9 more to go. We still have a couple more weeks to go, but we're looking pretty good.

It'll be interesting to see where guys like LT, Larry Johnson, and Stephen Jackson go now.

Rick...living in Sugar Land is going good. Thanks for asking. I'm in my 8th and last week of training for my new job. I leave home while it's dark and it's dark again when I get home. Kinda reminds me of doing USMC boot camp again. This company doesn't play around.

I think I'll get my life back after the holidays sometime.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote