Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007   #242
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
Ever since the Oakland game it seems as if something has finally 'clicked' for Mario. Perhaps with Dunta going down with that terrible injury Mario realized that this team needed him to emerge as a dominant force just to contend with other teams, but whatever it is Mario is finally playing & reacting instead of thinking.
I think that Mario is learning how to be a NFL player. Keep in mind that he is only 22 right now(will be 23 at the end of January) and the transition from college to pro is a big one. In college he used his raw talent whereas now, he is learning he needs to utilize technique and combine it with his talent. I think that Mario is becoming what we all hoped he would be.

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote