Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007   #229
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Mario just got some love on NBC, they said you would have to take him number one overall again if the draft were held today. Man, this is great. I am so happy for Mario, keep kicking butt Mario!!!
I would say that Antonio Cromartie and Joseph Addai could make an argument for themselves in hindsight. I would probably give the nod to Mario just to keep us as having made the right pick after all, but AC and JA are both really really good players.

Cromartie is just an insane athlete and is just a playmaker and Addai produces results, been pretty durable and reliable with injuries/fumbles, and helped them win a championship. Mario has done a GREAT job working on his game and his motor has really improved though. Of that there is no question.

My favorite thing and one of the more overlooked attributes of Mario's game is his durability and his ability to play so many snaps and still be effective. I just think its not a complete no-brainer that he would go #1 but he is probably the best choice for a variety of reasons.....

ok, ill say it.....Super Mario