Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007   #223
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by marks01234 View Post
Considering how average Freeney has been the past two years, how average Jason Taylor and Julius Peppers have been this year I would have him on a short list with Kampman, Kerney, Allen and Andre Carter.
You left a few guys off of the list, like a few guys in New York, but Ill give you on the short list. But to be the best right now is a little much. In a year or two, we could have the best MLB and DE in the leauge. That will kick @$$.