Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007   #220
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67501 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintexanite View Post
Wasn't able to watch the game but listened to it, and Ware was loving Marios play today. He said it was his best game of the year. I am loving that he is shutting all the talking heads up.
Last week I remember thinking he had the best sack I have seen thus far from him in his career. The guy is hot right now, he needs to keep it up and finish this season out strong.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote