View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005   #20
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABoss
Whoever said anything about getting rid of Walker???
When I say "Walker isnt going anywhere," I mean walker isnt even going to the bench in favor of Spears.

Quote:
Having a huge contract, but producing little to nothing does not guarantee you a starting job in the NFL!!!!!!!

I thought you knew that :
No ****? I thought the bigger the contract the better the player. My point is that you dont give a player like Walker, a ton of money to ride the pine. Whats next, draft a FS with the #2 pick to replace Coleman?

Quote:
If Vilma was able to beat out Sam Cowart for the starting MLB position for the Jets, then Marcus Spears can beat out the overrated Gary Walker for the LDE position.
And dont use your one instance of a vet getting beat out with the D-ROY.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote