View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005   #19
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

I second the DL rotation.

If Spears was drafted, you could cut into Walker's stats and while he would play less, he would probably be more productive. (for all the slow ones, this is better than "earning your paycheck" by getting in on all the snaps and still contributing relatively nothing)

Salary is earned by contribution, not by pulling out the lay-z-boy and saying you were there the whole time.

By the way, it's "Jason" Babin. And this wasn't in the above post, but if I see "Juppro" instead of "Joppru" one more time I might lose it.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote