Thread: The "Fix"
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007   #7
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Fix"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
I would trade the first round pick for a proven Olineman.. at just about any Oline position.. that had no significant injury history, and was under the age of 30.
I'm not quite that desperate, but I feel ya. I've been preaching o-line for five seasons. What I got was, a better o-line will not make DC a better QB for three years. O.K....he ain't here anymore...is the same true now...especially yours Mr. Richard Justice, With Matt Schaub ? I don't believe MS is the next Johnie U. but I don't want to see him get beat to death either. I think given the chance he could take us to the SB. So how much support is too much...the RB is the majic bullet. Prove it !

Spend the ammo and go get McFaddin. We can settle this once and for all...relive Love ya Blue....come down full curcle to the very same place we are in now...and it's just this...you build a franchise from the inside out. You get your lines locked down with high end guys and then you frost the cake with skill guys.

Doing it any other way only invites disaster. As we have all seen, year after year since the inception of this franchise and Bosselli stood at the podium and told us he couldn't go. They need at least one anchor this off season. Or are you going to tell me once again how Charles Spencer will be ready to go this next upcoming season for the third time in row ?

Inquiring mind wish to know ? Board should be full of them this draft. All it takes to get one is the will to do it.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 12-09-2007 at 12:38 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote