Thread: The "Fix"
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007   #2
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Fix"

I disagree with the trading of the first round pick. Kubes really seems to be high on building the team from the draft, and I don't see why he would trade it away. Sure, we could use a DB, but I don't think we need to be trading away picks, especially with how we are down a second rounder.

I agree that Winston has been playing well and that pitts and weary have also been solid. McKinney makes me nervous, seeing as he's ancient, and coming back from injury has never been the Texans strong suite. Which brings me to Spencer. I was hopeful when I saw him the first two games, and thought that he could be our answer at LT, but after his leg break, he might never be able to get the agility that a stud LT really needs, which is why I think he'll come back as a guard.

Out of Bell, Portis, Jones, or Turner, I'd be wary of Turner. We've already invested a lot of money into a highly touted backup-turned starter, and I'm just nervous that neither will turn out well.

And as for Suggs or Alex Brown, I don't really care. I think that our line has so much potential, and all we really need is a speed rusher that can compliment Mario. I really don't think we need to sign a big name Dlineman, just someone like...I don't know...Jason Babin sounds real good right now to me.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote