Thread: Katy Tigers
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #5
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Katy Tigers

Wow! Fort Bend is out. Hightower lost to North Shore today 33-9. HT was actually up 9-0 untill 10 seconds before the half and it was a really good game. There was a decision that I wouldn't have made in going for a 4 and 1 at mid-field a minute before the half, and North Shore capitalized. Then a couple of untimely penalties and an interception sealed the deal. The game was reallly much closer than the score reveals, but once the momentum swung NS's way, HT just couldn't get it back.

HT should be back next year as a strong contender. I don't know a lot about Clements team and who's coming back next year, but I wish them well also.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote