View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #39
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Buccaneers Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Thanks, I look forward to meeting you also. Shouldn't you be getting ready for Taste of Victory tonight?
Decided not to go. Been puney the past couple of weeks, so decided I would save all my energy for tomorrow. I know I will miss a good time though. I would LOVE to see Bum again!! I've met several of the old Oiler players over the past few years, but, I haven't seen BUM. He was my main reason for wanting to go.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote