View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #22
Koolaid Time
Drink Up!

Rep Power: 1347 Koolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respectedKoolaid Time is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Two Worst Stats to Lead the NFL in

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post

Injuries during the season are unavoidable, but based on the amount of injuries that we have, I think that the organization needs to re-evaluate what they are doing in the offseason...... But maybe there is room for improvement on either helping to prevent some injuries or in getting some players back on the field faster.
Quote:
IMO, turnovers are one of those things that coaching can help to offset. I think that we need some help in our coaching department. Our offense is blah. Our defense is vanilla. If there is only so much talent out there, you have to be able to coach up what talent you do have. So far, I think that this coaching staff has done the opposite and that (particularly on defense) the defense has been coached down BELOW what their talent would indicate that they are capable of.
I don't mean to be cynical...but change won't happen as long as season tickets are bought, people keep coming to the stadium, and people keep buying the merchandise...

Mr. McNair gauges public opinion of the quality of his product by the amount of money in the bank. For too long he has been charging top dollar prices for a substandard entertainment product..
Koolaid Time is offline   Reply With Quote