View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #59
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Bucs Really a Better Team Than the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Playing in the NFC, especially in this years NFC South makes this record pretty easy to achieve.

Play the Panthers, Saints and Falcons six times a years and you have at least 5 wins right there.

How many wins would you have playing the likes of the Colts, Jags and Titans twice a year.

Admittedly you don't pick your division, but some are FAR easier than others.
I couldn't agree with you more, kiwi. We play in the toughest division in all of the NFL, and I don't say that just because I'm a Texans fan. At 5-7, the Texans would be in 2nd place in the NFC South.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote