View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #58
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Bucs Really a Better Team Than the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr PC View Post
I think 25th in rush defense has to do with our safeties being out of position and giving up 50+ yard runs, that tends to inflate the stats. I wouldnt rate either one of our our OLB as anything less than average players. Ive seen Danny Clark make a bunch of big plays on defense, while Greenwood has looked decidedly average. Ryans is everywhere but thats not because the OLB suck its because he is just that good. I really hope the Texans resign Clark because he has made a positive impact on the field.
It can't help that the offense has been careless with the ball.

The more times you are on the field, the more likely the defensive stats will suffer. You get behind in games, and then teams will run on you.*

*That being said, defense needs more starting bodies and a new coodinator.