Thread: Who is biscuit?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #13
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who is biscuit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
Our 'new' biscuit has been with the team for two years. If you recall, he's the guy that had the seizure on the sideline last year. His practice squad eligibility is done after this season so I'm sure Kubiak is giving him this opportunity now in order to see what he can do with live bullets flying vs. scout team. This may be his only/best opportunity. He wasn't able to beat out Chris White but that could be a Shermanism. He has some NFLE experience but that was with a team whose leading rusher was Tony Hollings. There's also the Colorado State pipeline in full effect with this player. I don't care where they're from or whether it's him or Studdard (or someone else) that emerges. We desperately need strong guard play next to Flanagan.

I remember that now, Aj. This is the opportunity for all the "scrubs" to show what they can do. Suit um up, send um out there, and let's see what they can do. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, we'll find that "diamond in the rough." Either that, or just go ahead and send them to IR. We're good at that, if nothing else!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote