View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #39
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Houston Texans

I'm not drunk being that it is Saturday morning and all but I love my Texans too. I look forward to every Sunday. We have 4 more weeks but we still have the draft and free agency to look forward to make this team better! It's 24/7 365 being a Texans fan and I will be there when they turn it around, hopefully soon.

Here's to the start of the final four games and I hope they go out hitting hard and kicking the shit out of opponents!!!!!!!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote