Thread: Who is biscuit?
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #12
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who is biscuit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Dude what is your problem?
I don't have one. Looks like you need to take something for yours though.

I hope 'Scrub' Biscuit does well on Sunday, because if he does it helps a bad team. Who knows, he may eventually turn into a legit NFL offensive lineman -- but I'm guessing he won't. We definitely need a long term solution for Weary given the length of time it will take him to recover.

I'm sure every HS and college football team in America has a 'Biscuit' - I imagine it's kind of a commom nickname. But when I hear that name in the context of an NFL discussion, I think of Cornelius Bennett. Kind of like when I hear the term LT, I don't think of one of my fantasy RBs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan
...our new "BISCUIT"
Our 'new' biscuit has been with the team for two years. If you recall, he's the guy that had the seizure on the sideline last year. His practice squad eligibility is done after this season so I'm sure Kubiak is giving him this opportunity now in order to see what he can do with live bullets flying vs. scout team. This may be his only/best opportunity. He wasn't able to beat out Chris White but that could be a Shermanism. He has some NFLE experience but that was with a team whose leading rusher was Tony Hollings. There's also the Colorado State pipeline in full effect with this player. I don't care where they're from or whether it's him or Studdard (or someone else) that emerges. We desperately need strong guard play next to Flanagan and hopefully a healthy McKinney replacing Flanagan next year along with a new C/G through the draft or FA.

Last edited by aj.; 12-08-2007 at 07:36 PM.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote