View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #36
Buffi2
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 630 Buffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respectedBuffi2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Houston Texans

This thread made me smile. Thanks, Thorn. Tried to give you a rep but I have to spread some around first.

I don't drink, but your drunk thoughts had me thinking that perhaps I should start.

I, too, Love the Texans. Even with half of the starting lineup on IR - they are my team. I may get angry enuf to want to go down on that field, grab someone by the pads and give them a talking to, but in the end I will still love and support them.

That is enuf sappy sentiment for a Sat. morning. Hope the aspirin helps. If not, you can always try a stiff Bloody Mary.
Buffi2 is offline   Reply With Quote