View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #26
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
It's like my first wife was the Bengals. Didn't really care for her, but she was around. Really boring. Divorced in 1998.

Some friends introduced me to the Browns in 1999. Maybe I'd had enough of the single life and I was a little desperate. But hey, my friends really liked her. Lord, she was worse than the Bengals. What had I done.

I'd been through this once before, so my eyes wondered. In 2002 I cheated on my wife the Browns in the living room of an apartment in Columbus Ohio.

Needless to say, I love my current wife blindly. She treats my like crap, but I don't ever want to marry another.

I feel you're pain. I was a Green Bay fan. I grew up in Mississippi and Bret Favre was from there. I moved to Houston in 2001 and met my current wife in 2002 who took me to my first Texans vs. Dallas game. I left Green Bay and all other women that day. Here I am 5, or 6 years later and still very much in love with both.