View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #56
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Are the Bucs Really a Better Team Than the Texans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr PC View Post
I think 25th in rush defense has to do with our safeties being out of position and giving up 50+ yard runs, that tends to inflate the stats. I wouldnt rate either one of our our OLB as anything less than average players. Ive seen Danny Clark make a bunch of big plays on defense, while Greenwood has looked decidedly average. Ryans is everywhere but thats not because the OLB suck its because he is just that good. I really hope the Texans resign Clark because he has made a positive impact on the field.
Actually, I'm glad to hear you say that, because I do get most of my information from this website and sometimes I think there's too many of US repeating each other.

Don't think I won't be an expert again next time I post though.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote