View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #21
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Houston Texans

The Texans run deeper in my heart than any other team I've ever supported including the Astros.

The reason, I think, for this is the fact that I got to watch this team from its inception. That makes a great deal of a difference. I was only 12 when the Oilers blew a 35-3 lead and I wasn't into football as much then.

The Texans will always mean much more to me than any team ever and I would give anything for them to succeed. All these losses and all these bad breaks will hopefully pay off eventually. I say that realizing that there are Astros fans who have watched the Astros since their inception still not win a World Series.

I guess that's what separates the bandwagon-riders from the true fans. I truly love the Texans and can only hope that these 6 years of suffering will eventually lead to some sort of championship.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote