View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #15
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 87001 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucslover View Post
-----------------------------------------------------------

Substitute "Texans" for "Bucs", and I was there where you are last year.. really! We are Bucs fans, we have been loosing and sucking much longer than the Texans have

You will get better, we did. IE Superbowl But just enjoy the good years because you could go back to a 4-12 season at any time.. we did!

I love my Tampa Bay Bucs, 4-12 or 12-4, Love your team win or not! Bandwagon fans are the ones who suck!

HEY HEY Tampa Bay, GO BUCS!
I've been out of town without the use of intrawebs all week but from what I've seen the Bucs fans have been the classiest posters I've seen this year. I would like to visit Tampa someday since my favorite radio guy (Bubba the Love Sponge) broadcasts from Tampa and always talks about the Doll House and other goings-on in Tampa Bay. Sounds like a great city!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote