View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #11
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Two Worst Stats to Lead the NFL in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
and currently held by your Houston Texans:

1. 17 Players on IR

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5360662.html

2. Most turnovers in the entire league

(searching for link for this one)

Just thought I would spread the joy. We have to re-group and try to finish strong but this year has been harsh. I hope we can get most everyone healthy by next year. I have no clue why we can't protect the ball any better. That needs to be fixed by the end of the year regardless.
OT, Round Rock stadium is the best stadium I've been in, besides Reliant. The press box is by far the best I've been in.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote