View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #8
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Houston Texans

You can always type your post in Microsoft word and copy and paste in here if you are worried about your spelling.

I'm with you on the fact that there are a lot of teams much worse off that the Texans.

I'm home with my teenage son tonight, so not too much drinking going on here. Just a couple of glasses of wine. I probably need to dry out after my Vegas trip last week anyway.