Thread: Who is biscuit?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who is biscuit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj. View Post
To me, 'Biscuit' will always be Cornelius Bennett, not some scrub o-lineman on a bad team.
Dude what is your problem? The guys on the team call him that, if you do not want to fine then dont. But to blast into him and the team because of a freakin stupid nick name is lame. As far as scrub lineman, he is a young player you have no idea how his career will pan out so to call him a scrub is harsh.

Hell I knew a guy in high school we called biscuit, because he looked like a biscuit short of 300, he kinda did not like but that is how it goes at times. Are you going to tear into him for us giving him that nickname?