View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #43
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Are the Bucs Really a Better Team Than the Texans?

Coaching = Bucs
Defense = Bucs
Offense = Draw
Owner = Bucs (the dude owns ManU which is sick and brought Lombardi to Tampa)
Stadium = Draw (the pirate ship is an NFL icon but Reliant is beautiful and tasteful)
Fans = Texans, as if there was any doubt....

both teams are building through the draft and looking to better times in the future...bucs could make noise this year.

i am no cowboys hater, actually grew up loving Cowboys and Oilers but I think any team that gets to play Divisional Playoff game in Dallas has a good chance to upset the Cowboys. especially a team like the Bucs. Romo is going to choke. No doubt. I think the team who plays in Dallas in the Divisional week has a good shot at getting it done. That thing in Dallas is a powderkeg just ready to explode. Everything is all peach now but that could change in a hurry.