Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #191
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
In 06, when we were in the trhows of the Reggie v VY debate, I was firmly on the Reggie Bush side. I stayed away from the boards the Friday night before the draft, and was very cautios of the call for several months, but since Mario is a Texans and the other two or not I moved my support behind Mario and never looked back.

I have on several occasions stated that I am glad that the Texans passed on Reggie since then, and I'll do it again I'm sure.
For you it was Reggie, for me it was Vince Young. But all the emotion put aside, this debate about the threesome won't end (and shouldn't end) until all three of them have been in the league another couple of years.

And like I've said before, it's a moot point anyway. Mario is here, and he ain't going nowhere and Vince and Bush aren't coming here except while wearing another uniform. It is still my contention that Mario and Vince will prove themselves worthy, Bush will not.

But hey, if I could predict the future I'd be a stock broker.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote