View Single Post
Old 02-03-2005   #30
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11283 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk75
I guess I am just upset that we didnt need to draft this guy because in my opinion peek is better and we allready had this guy.we didnt need to pay a rookie DE millions of dollars when we already had peek.People are saying we need a TE and the titans w/our pick we gave them graped Ben Troupe from florida, I just didnt like the move we made.
Peek might have more athletic ability, but my understanding is he is often out of position. Very out of position. I think this was more his rookie year, though. I'm sure they felt that it was an important upgrade. I'd personally like to see both. I think Peek would be better at ROLB and move Wong inside.