Thread: Mario Williams
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #189
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
yep. Got beat over the head with that sheet all last winter. Getting my digs back for sure. Don't see many "I was dead wrong about Mario Pete" on the board. And you won't either. The only reason they aren't bnging and rippin'on Okoye is I called the wall back in august. Throw the chubby leg over and climb Omobi climb baby !
I withdraw my comments due the lack of preception of the sarcastic nature of the comment. My apologies.

In 06, when we were in the trhows of the Reggie v VY debate, I was firmly on the Reggie Bush side. I stayed away from the boards the Friday night before the draft, and was very cautios of the call for several months, but since Mario is a Texans and the other two or not I moved my support behind Mario and never looked back.

I have on several occasions stated that I am glad that the Texans passed on Reggie since then, and I'll do it again I'm sure.

On a side note the sarcasm smilie works wonders, see below.

Reggie Bush is g_d.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote