View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #4
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 119701 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for Dane Cook tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Wow Dread-Head. just wow. Dane Cook is a funny SoB and I'd like to see him in concert.
Messin' with ya. I know a few people who love the guy who reccomended him to me. I saw his cable comedy special and didn't find it funny. I also listened to some of his stuff of itunes. I had occasion to exchange a few e-mails with the guy on Myspace. He's a decent guy, I just don't find him funny. Where is his concert supposed to be?
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote