View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The Two Worst Stats to Lead the NFL in

and currently held by your Houston Texans:

1. 17 Players on IR

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5360662.html

2. Most turnovers in the entire league

(searching for link for this one)

Just thought I would spread the joy. We have to re-group and try to finish strong but this year has been harsh. I hope we can get most everyone healthy by next year. I have no clue why we can't protect the ball any better. That needs to be fixed by the end of the year regardless.