View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #18
Texanfan4ever
All Pro

Rep Power: 76 Texanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanfan4ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blah, Blah, freakin Blah!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Mario and OD are fragile? OD has butterfingers, but I wouldn't call him fragile. Didn't he break his nose and come back into a game once?

And yes, Mario had platar fasciatis(sp) during his rookie year, but he played through it.

I disagree with the "fragile" title you gave them.
OD has only fumbled twice in two seasons and once he was basically unconscious. Somehow I don't think that constitutes butterfingers.
Texanfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote