View Single Post
Old 02-02-2005   #24
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Considering how Babin had to learn a whole new position and had to get accustomed to playing upright. I think he did a solid job. Don't kid yourself either, its not easy making that ajustment. I heard Parcells commenting on it in a radio interview (since they're thinking about switching to the 3-4) and he said when drafting tweeners in the 3-4 some can make the adjustment and some can't (more don't than do) and it takes some time to acclimate. He was great at stopping the run. Pressure on the Qb will come, he has the speed, he just needs to work on his technique and moves. Just relax everybody he was just a rookie. If Dunta didn't have the year he had, this would be a non issue. Dunta made every rookie look bad

- Edmund Burke
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote