View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #46
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Welcome Bucs fans: www.thecaptainsdeck.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucslover View Post
Your mascot is a cow dressed like a hippy patriot fan and we are being made fun of?! ha ha Besides pirates, gay or other wise are sexy.. I dress like a pirate every game I go to... Yeah baby,,,,

I'll be at the game sunday, whoo-hoo

How is the Lonestar club? I have passes there, and was curious.

Thanks,

Leslie
Just a quick smack talk (discliamer) a cow? Not to by the education voice but a cow does not have horns. A bull (The male) has horns. Dressed like a patriot, don't you mean dressed like he has Texas Pride. Besides tampa is very similar to Miami. Miami is considered NY South, and Tampa Bay is considered New Jersey south.

OK done with the smack talk.

I have never been to the lonestar Club I have always either just gone to the game or tailgated. Of course I have to admit I finaly found a tailgate section where I can honestly say they respect everyone as long as they display respect as well. What a great bunch of Guys and Gals, with adult fun tammed by the atmosphere for kids as well.