View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007   #16
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70214 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Blah, Blah, freakin Blah!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Heck yeah!! And I had one of his toys that you had to wind up on the side and he jumped his bike over the van. Dude was one of my 'big heroes' back in the day. A cross between the bionic man and Elvis.
My next door neighbor and I lit one of those Evil's on fire and sent him in flames on his bike. Then we burnt Barbie, and buried them together. The End.

Back on track of blah, blah, freakin blah.

Offense: You see things where the system sometimes look better than the players on the field. You see moments and things that make you think they are on track and could be very good.

Defense: You see a lot of individual effort to make plays(see esp DeMeco Ryans), but few moments where you think the scheme makes the players look better than they are.

So the summary is:

Defensive Coordinator has no track record running a 4-3 or being the solo coodinator of any defense prior to the Texans.

His first three games as a Texans coach, unleashing his new scheme were such a horror show that Kubiak had to help him out.

The Texans defense is on the bottom of the league in many statistical categories. The run defense sucks and the pass defense sucks.

Even if you make the argument that turnovers make their statistics look worse than they are, you can see obvious huge problems of mistakes, players wildly out of position, overpursuit, odd schemes that make you wonder what the hades Richard Smith is doing and coaching.

Yes, the defense needs more players, but why should the fanbase and the players for that matter trust that this guy is a coach that if they follow him, he will make them better.

The only track record he has is with the Texans, and it stinks so far.