View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007   #23
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WTB: What the Buc Radio

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSchool76 View Post
Thanks so much for the call and the knowledge! Hope you enjoyed participating as much as we enjoyed having you!

Here's to a safe and exciting game!
Yeah, it was fun. I always feel weird talking sports on the radio, but admittedly, I could talk sports for crazy lengths of time. I go through life in a near perpetual disagreement with the people who call into sports talk shows. And in the rare event I agree with something that someone says, an angel gets its wings or something.

Personally, I hope that the game is not exciting from your standpoint, as I would like to see the Texans crush your team. I hate close games as I tend to break stuff, and love my team crushing other teams. That doesn't happen much with the Texans, and it is unlikely to happen Sunday, but I can dream, can't I?