View Single Post
Old 12-06-2007   #15
Imatexanfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1228 Imatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedImatexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: "Blah, Blah, freakin Blah!"

Its not only guys trying to make a play, although I do appreciate the optimism. We've had guys fumble the ball after catching it and trying to fight for an extra yard or two. Most of the people on our offense have caused a turnover, with the notable exception of the offensive line good job, guys! But they DID allow Schaub to be sacked and lose the ball."Trying to make a play" isn't an excuse at this point... 31 turnovers is ridiculous. Like 2.5 times a game is not "trying to make a play." It's "not knowing how to take care of the ball."

Granted, Schaub is basically in his rookie year so hopefully those things (learning to take care of the ball) will come with experience. And yes, that is relevant, since Schaub accounts for like half of the turnovers, interceptions, and fumbles combined.

Although he would help IF he could stay off the injury report.
Imatexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote